Interested in teaching for the fastest growing music studio in the North Twin Cities?
We are seeking out-going, motivated, fun music teachers to work for a progressive, organized, professional company in a beautiful location.
Stop driving all over the cities! Come teach with us!
We were voted National Studio of the Year in 2012!
We received the Excellence in Business Award in 2013 for a 10 city area!
Here's the Top 5 Reasons Why You Should work for Us:
1. RSM does all bookwork and billing for you. You are an independent teacher which allows you to
deduct all business expenses from your income. (i.e. miles that you travel, depreciation on your vehicle,
any candy, stickers, or materials you purchase for students or for you to improve your skills.)
You can accept or reject any referral for any reason because you are in business for yourself. You have
all the tax benefits of a small business owner. RSM is simply reinforcing your business. You are a 1099
contract laborer, not an employee.
2. You may choose the hours you are available to teach. We carefully match students to the best
teacher possible, and will fill your available hours as we can.
3. You don’t have time for the billing and scheduling and parent issues that is associated with teaching
privately. At Rogers School of Music, we’ll handle it for you. When you are hired as an independent
contractor, you’ll enjoy a worry-free experience as a private instructor. Let us focus on the business.
You just enjoy teaching.
4. Don't work for a huge, impersonal company that doesn't care about filling your schedule.
Stop driving from house to house and all around the cities! Don't work on the sales floor of a retail store!
Instead, sit in our beautiful studio and get paid even if your students don't show up.
5. There aren’t enough quality music teachers in the world. We’re out to change that. At RSM, we expect a lot out of our students. By having high standards, we’re accomplishing great and
exciting things. We select top musicians with incredible skills with working with children! Our families are
assured the most quality experience when they enroll with Signature. Maybe their next teacher will be YOU!
What our teachers are saying:
"I've worked all around the United States. No other studio is growing like you!"
"I dropped my hours at another studio because YOU fill up my availability!"
"Signature is like a well-oiled machine. You guys know exactly what you are doing."
"I love your philosophy. I love what this school stands for."
"This is seriously the best studio I've ever worked for."
What we will do for you:
- Manage all billing, collection of fees, and payment plans for students
- Purchase books for your students upon request (and invoice them)
- Meet with you monthly at optional teacher workshops to discuss problems, situations, up-coming
events, and changes in policies
- Recruit all students, assign you as their teacher, provide their orientation to RSM, and care for their
- Support you 100% in your teaching abilities, decisions, and judgments
- Provide you with students in a beautiful studio environment
- Provide advertising and student recruiting
- Pay you each month, based on the invoice you submit to us
What We Ask of You:
- Minimum one-year commitment
- Agreement with all RSM Policies
- To offer 45 lessons per year to your students
- To submit a monthly invoice, to be paid
- Agreement to support RSM through your attitude and speech
- A continual learning attitude regarding music and teaching students
Questions? Contact the owner, Jennifer at email@example.com
If you haven't done so yet, please fill out an application here!